Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wake Up Call

English Class

We have a research paper due next week sometime... and he doesn't know how to explain anything.  He lectures the whole time, which is very boring and then when he is done before anyone could ask questions the class is already 10 Min's early and I'm rushing to make my next class.   I wish he wouldn't lecture the whole time and let us work on our papers and he could just be there to help us..  An 8 page paper i want to get an A on but it looks like I'm not gonna do very well.  I guess I'm going to have to take it to the writing center for help.... but AHH 8 pages:/ that's going to be a hard one.  oh and by the way i didn't get to pick the topic... BIG SURPRISE he did, and its about FOOD... i don't even know where to begin... FML

what the class looks like eveyday :/

No comments:

Post a Comment