Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Plans

Ever since I was a little kid, my dad would always ask what my plans were for the weekend on Wednesday.  I used to think that's so early and I don't really know... however if i wouldn't have told him than I would be staying home all weekend.  My dad didn't like last min plans.  On the other hand, I'm in college now and I catch myself trying to make plans before the weekend starts, on WEDNESDAYS, the day my dad used to always ask me what my plans are.  But the thing I get the most frustrated about is that GUYS, don't make plans.  They go with the flow and dont care to know what they are doing until the time comes... It could be a Friday night and we are sitting on the couch and plans still arnt made, we are trying to figure things out.  This makes me so mad!!! i hate not knowing the plans a few days before the weekend stresses me out majorly.


PLANS!

No comments:

Post a Comment